Happy weekend lovers
I know how much you love to read my life's book... lol
Its a different Saturday for moiππ got this flu since two days and it's horrible, I hate to be sick. So I didn't get lots of hugs and love today at school as my friends were scared to catch flu...lol normal....
Getting home, I just realised that the fridge is feed up with uncooked foodπ’π’and that means one thing, I need to cook for myself... This is the point since a long time when I'm actually feeling, far away from home and want to be pampered by my mom, big sister and just have everyone showing me love ....ππ.
So, I think pasta will pass for today. It's quick and it usually come out tasty and nice with little or no effort π
π
π
.
Enjoy your Saturday, and if ever you still have your family around appreciate them, because, no matter what, they will never allow you to cook cook for yourself when you aren't feeling wellππ
Many love
Beauty_Odion

Comments
Post a Comment