![]() |
| Its beauty is what you see. |
WOW! "we all love that exclamation"
I, the heedful mind, and I, the old ink lover and I, the exquisite pointer: I watch them from close and from a distance and I see it covered in shades and colors of faith, strength, strong will, positivity, and determination for every day that comes, to fly as high as it's could and flinch its wings.
Their wings are painted so comely and elegantly: and it's weaknesses are not visible. (Even dead butterfly is still beautiful until its lost its feathers).
I have seen so many people as beautiful as butterflies that even in their weaknesses they reflect beauties.
Such a people are carrier of goodwill, love, forgiveness, empathy, resilience, supportingspirit, compassion and are trustworthy and they have pride in themselves and great dicinpline in their sense of humour.
Are you one of the butterflies????
It's been a long break since we last communicate how are you all doing?
Comment below๐๐
Beauty_Odion

Comments
Post a Comment