![]() |
| The truth in your DNA. dare to live it. |
You are what you make out of yourself... There's nothing you are now, or is there anything you would ever become that doesn't already exists in you. Say it even though you can't see it, because it is always there, the good , the bad, the beauty, the ugly, the bright , the dark, the happy , the sad, the possible, the impossible, the highs, the lows, the sun and the rain, the shades of rainbow is all in you. The magnificent of the power you have in your tongue, well, the bible verse clearly puts, you have in your tongue the power to kill and to bring to life anything.
Most times, I know that we can be so overwhelmed that we are so unconscious with the way we use our tongues, the power that controls our minds and hence, the manifestation of our daily reveals...
Let's choose love over hates, not only for the world around us but first for ourselves, that the awesomeness of our existence which the world enjoys is the glows and flows from the abundance within US....
You can create with your tongue. You can also destroy by your tongue. Fact is, the tongue is the most powerful organ in the human body.
So, I realized that, the only reason my empire is yet to be completed is because I stopped using my most powerful organ in the right direction.
So, now, henceforth, my tongue will only say the things I would love to see come to life in me. My truth are that I am extremely Smart, brilliant, and super intelligent. I will win because I can really win. I am strong and admirable. I am becoming the best version of a true African DAUGHTER with all its gods and glory. I am successful in all I do and my existence is not a mistake. I am beautiful in my own uniqueness. I am full of wisdom and grace.... I am the African daughter whose wisdom will fill the Earth with bright and bliss, and her children are wealthy in great wisdom and abundance , I am awakening... I am alive. I am a miracle to happen to my generation.
Now, my dear reader, what is your truth??? Use the power given to you to your own betterment, and build up the broken towels.
If you are not satisfied with your life, check your words... If you do not know your truth, people will give you their lies to live by.
Know thyself...
With love, light, and the TRUTH...
The African Child... @Beauty_Odion blogspot

This is beautifully put together!!! 😍😍😍
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for reading from this daughter of African... Keep living your truth ,😗
DeleteThis is amazing.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much 🥰
DeleteNiceeee. Well said
ReplyDeleteThank you do much for reading this piece....
DeleteThis is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much....
DeleteThis is simply profound yet profoundly simple. God bless you, may we all have the boldness to live the truth
ReplyDeleteComing from Mr. upgrade, this is huge... thank you sir... we are following your good footsteps
ReplyDeleteThank you 🥰
ReplyDeleteMust definitely put this into action.
thank you do much... it is a reminder of what is true
DeleteThis is beautiful
ReplyDeleteExcellent one ma
ReplyDeleteBeautiful piece…
ReplyDeleteAnother piece well delivered. I love it 😍
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeleteNice one Beauty
ReplyDelete